You have finally found the Best Keto Bread Recipe Ever! It’s fluffy, easy, quick, and a fantastic bread for all occasions. This easy keto bread recipe has a cream cheese and mozzarella base that provides you with incredible results every time. Plus, this keto bread recipe with almond flour is gluten free too!
The Best Keto Bread Recipe Ever
The hardest part about eating keto for many people is not being able to eat bread. Well, with this fantastic keto bread recipe, that won’t be a problem any longer. Bread is comfort food, and it’s been made longer than any of us have been alive. So, it’s natural that we crave it and can’t completely give it up. Thankfully, there is no need to give it up, because you can take some very simple ingredients and turn this bread into a side that goes with lots of meals.
Enjoy this bread for any occasion you can think of! We love to eat it with some sugar free jelly or transform it into a sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. You seriously can’t go wrong. You can add sweet or savory ingredients to the bread to make it all around a great idea!
Tips for Making White Keto Bread Perfectly
Making this keto bread recipe doesn’t have to be hard or difficult. With a few tips, you can make beautiful loaves of bread that is delicious all the time.
- The eggs should be room temperature before making this easy keto bread recipe. Your bread is going to turn out much better if they are room temperature.
- Check your oven temperature every once in a while to ensure that you are cooking at the proper temps. Otherwise, you may end up with overdone or underdone bread.
- Don’t be afraid to knead the dough with your hands. They will get a little dirty, but it’s the best way to get the bread to turn out properly.
- Let the bread sit out and cool before slicing or eating. If you try to cut it too soon, it will not cut clean, and you may have a mess.
- Do not try to swap the almond flour for coconut flour. They do not swap well with this keto bread recipe.
Ways to Use Keto Bread
There are many ways to enjoy some of this keto bread recipe with almond flour. I am excited to share them with you so you can enjoy it as much as I do. Let’s look:
- Sandwiches – Add all your favorite sandwich toppings and enjoy it! Bacon, meats, cheese, veggies, and seasonings would all be great sandwich ideas. There are no wrong answers!
- Toast – I am infatuated with toast in the mornings. Either add some sugar-free jelly, avocado, eggs, or bacon to make a complete meal idea.
- Butter – Add some butter onto the bread and dip it into soups or eat it as a side to all your favorite meals. So good!
- Eggs – Dip the bread in over-easy eggs for a tasty meal option. Lip-smacking good!
How to Store Keto Bread
It’s by far best to keep the bread chilled until you are ready to eat it. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last up to 7 days if kept airtight and chilled. You can eat it cold or warm it up before serving.
Can you Freeze Keto Bread?
Yes, this keto bread recipe is great for freezing. It will easily last one month in the freezer. Just keep it airtight and with a container that has a tight fitting lid. It’s best to slice the bread before freezing, so it’s easier to get what you need. Defrost in the fridge and eat once thawed.
All the ingredients combine to give you an incredible keto bread. The texture is similar to the bread you are used to, but it’s made with wholesome keto ingredients, so there isn’t any guilt or worry.
- Cream cheese
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Xanthan gum
- Large eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of salt
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
How to Make Keto Bread
It’s hard to believe there are only six steps to preparing and baking this keto white bread recipe. Let’s take a look at how easy it is:
1. Warm up the oven to 325 degrees.
2. While the oven is preheating, place the mozzarella and cream cheeses into a microwave safe bowl. Warm the cheese in the oven at 30 second intervals stirring well in between. Continue heating until the cheese has completely melted and well combined into a cheese dough.
3. Mix in the room temperature eggs, heavy whipping cream and xanthan gum to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until frothy.
4. Combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda into the bowl with the cheese dough. Use your hands and knead the dough until it’s completely combined and formed into a bread dough.
5. Mix the dough to the wet ingredients. Then you’ll need to blend with the paddle attachment on your mixer until they are well incorporated.
6. Put the dough into a greased loaf pan. Bake the keto bread for 1 hour or until browned and cooked through.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- 4 C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Xanthan gum
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ⅔ C. Almond flour
- 3 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Place the mozzarella and cream cheeses into a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 30 second intervals stirring well in between until the cheeses are completely melted and well combined into a cheese dough.
Add the eggs, heavy whipping cream and xanthan gum to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until frothy.
Put the almond flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into the bowl with the cheese dough, and knead with your hands until completely combined.
Add the dough to the wet ingredients and blend with the paddle attachment on your mixer until well incorporated.
Place the dough into a well greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until browned and cooked through.
PrepTime: 15 minutes
CookTime: 1 hour
I know you are probably starving now! These other keto recipes are something you are going to want to try to. Take a look at them for some inspiration:
- Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls – There is nothing more comforting than these garlic dinner rolls. They are impressive and flavorful too. Serve these with soup or a big fat juicy steak for a complete meal.
- Keto Pigs In A Blanket – Whether you are an adult or kids, it’s impossible not to fall in love with these pigs in blankets. They are something you won’t forget.
- Low Carb Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits – I am seriously starving thinking about these incredible low carb keto cheddar garlic biscuits. This is one of my ultimate favorite recipes too.
- Keto Jalapeno Cloud Bread – I love all the different flavors and textures of this cloud bread. The jalapeno gives it a fun and playful flavor that goes with almost everything.