We all know the best part of Red Lobster is the free garlic biscuits they serve…with this Keto Garlic Biscuit Recipe, you can have them guilt-free anytime!
As we all know, one of my favorite things to do is find the keto versions of my favorite, carb-filled foods. These Low Carb Garlic Biscuits, essentially Red Lobster biscuit copycats, are one of my favorites.
These literally melt in your mouth. Every time I eat one of these keto garlic biscuits, I have to remind myself I’m not cheating on keto. I love the impress my non-keto friends with these and if you’re just low carb and not completely keto, these are a staple low carb biscuit recipe to keep on hand.
Low Carb Keto Garlic Biscuits are so easy to make. I love to make extra and warm them up again the next day or even freeze them. And since they’re keto, I don’t feel guilty if I indulge with more than one.
Keto Garlic Biscuits are a great side dish for many soups and chilis. They’re full of flavor on their own but dipped in a delicious soup…well, it doesn’t really get any better than that!
How To Make Low Carb Garlic Biscuits:
Step 1: Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees
Step 2: combine the wet ingredients – eggs, melted butter, sour cream – in a bowl until smooth.
Step 3: add in dry ingredients – almond flour, baking soda, garlic, and Italian seasoning – and mix well.
Step 4: Let the mixture sit for a minute or two.
Step 5: Stir in cheddar cheese.
Step 6: Use a tablespoon to form biscuit shapes and place them on a baking tray.
Step 7: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked completely and slightly brown.
Step 8: Let cool but enjoy warm.
What can I serve these Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits with?
Oh, so many things! I love to eat these keto biscuits with almost any soup, stew, or chili. They can be served up as a side with almost any dish and always add a bit of flavor to dinner.
How can I change up these Keto Biscuits?
I think this recipe is pretty perfect as it is but if you’re opposed to garlic, you could always take that out and replace it with another seasoning.
How do I store these Keto Garlic Biscuits?
These keto biscuits are best served warm but you can keep them in an airtight container for a few days. You can also freeze them and pop them in the oven when you’d like. But, personally, these are so easy that I always like to make them fresh.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- ● 4 ½ tbsp Melted butter slightly cooled
- ● 4 Eggs
- ● 2 tbsp Sour cream
- ● ¼ tsp Salt
- ● ⅓ c Coconut flour
- ● ¼ tsp Baking powder
- ● 2 Cloves garlic minced
- ● 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ● 1 ½ c Sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 4 eggs, the melted butter, sour cream and salt. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, minced garlic and Italian seasoning to the egg mixture, and stir to combine. Let the mixture set for a minute or two, as the coconut flour absorbs the moisture.
- Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- For tablespoons of the mixture into biscuit shapes, and place on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 103mgSodium 302mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 10g
Don’t miss these other keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts – Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a flavorful and cheesy family dinner favorite!
- Keto Chicken Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers – Take your favorite appetizer to a whole new level – you can even turn them into a light meal!
- Keto Chicken Parmesan – This Keto Chicken Parmesan turns your favorite Italian dish into a delicious keto dinner. No more missing dinner out at the Italian restaurant!