Keto Cloud Bread is a staple in nearly all keto kitchens but why keep it low carb AND low flavor when you can kick it up a notch? That’s exactly what we did with this Keto Jalapeno Cloud Bread!
For this Jalapeno Cloud Bread, we took a traditional keto cloud bread recipe and spiced it up with…you guessed, it jalapenos.
What is cloud bread? Keto cloud bread, also called oopsie bread, is a bread made with absolutely no flour! The base is eggs, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. It creates a light, fluffy bread-like texture with essentially no carbs.
Keto Cloud Bread is pretty close to flavorless, depending on what spices you add. That’s why we took the opportunity to get creative and make this Jalapeno Cloud Bread. Just a few extra ingredients and so much extra flavor.
How To Make Jalapeno Cloud Bread
Step 1: Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Beat 2 eggs until frothy
Step 3: Add in cheese, garlic powder and salt. Mix well to combine.
Step 4: Fold in jalapenos.
Step 5: Divide dough into 4 parts and place on a baking sheet. Flatten to an appropriate thickness.
Step 6: Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
What should I serve Jalapeno Cloud Bread with?
The best part about keto cloud bread is that it can be used in so many ways. This Jalapeno Cloud Bread works great as a sandwich bun. Think of a big, juicy burger or grilled chicken between two slices. Yum! It’s also great as a side for keto pasta, soups or chili. Basically any meal that needs a bit of spice!
How long can I store keto cloud bread?
Keto cloud bread can be stored for a few days in the fridge.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
For this Keto Jalapeno Cloud Bread, we took a traditional keto cloud bread recipe and spiced it up with...you guessed, it jalapenos.
- 1 Large jalapeno pepper chopped
- 2 Eggs
- ½ c Parmesan cheese
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat 2 eggs in a mixing bowl until frothy.
- Add in the Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and salt to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped jalapeno pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts, and shape it into a flattened circular shape on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned and cooked through.