Salads are a super-easy way to stay on your low-carb and keto diet. This Keto Greek Salad with Pepperoni is a perfect way to get your proteins and fats in a quick, simple way.
This salad is a full flavor meal you can pack up and take with you on the go whether you are heading to the office or you are going to the park for a picnic.
This Greek Salad with Pepperoni is a perfect addition to any meal. It can be served as a side dish or served in larger portions as a dinner salad. It will have all your greens, fats, and proteins in it to complete a meal.
It can be made so quickly, that it is perfect for an afternoon snack when you just need an afternoon “pick me up”. This is a salad that is sure to please your hunger.
No matter if you are looking for a heartier dinner salad or light side salad, this recipe is perfect. You can always add strips of chicken or steak to this salad to make it a more filling dinner salad.
These hearty additions of chicken or beef will leave your stomach satisfied for hours.
How To Make Keto Greek Salad with Pepperoni
Step One: In a large mixing bowl, add 2 cups of salad greens
Step Two: Add the following ingredients to the salad greens in the large bowl: chopped pepperoni, green olives, crumbled feta cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red bell pepper.
Step Three: In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil, and fresh lemon juice.
Step Four: Toss the salad with the dressing mixture and serve.
What Other Items Can I Add to This Keto Greek Salad with Pepperoni?
Some of my favorite salad items to add to this Greek Salad are capers, black olives, and red onions. You can go away from traditional Greek salad and throw in some carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
What Type of Salad Greens Do I Use in This Greek Salad?
You can use essentially any kind of lettuce or greens with this Keto Greek Salad with Pepperoni recipe. My favorite lettuce to use personally is romaine. It is crisp and has much more nutrients, such as much more folate, potassium, and calcium, than traditional iceberg lettuce. I even mix in spinach to add additional nutritional value to my salad.
Can I Add Other Types of Protein to My Greek Salad?
You can add any other types of proteins that you like. I like to substitute chopped steak, chopped chicken, and even chopped tofu to this salad to give it a bit of variety.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
This Keto Greek Salad with Pepperoni is a perfect addition to any meal. It can be served as a side dish or served in larger portions as a dinner salad. It will have all your greens, fats, and proteins in it to complete a meal.
- 2 c Salad greens
- 8 Pepperoni slices chopped
- 5 Green olives chopped
- 1 oz Crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Sliced or chopped cucumbers
- ¼ c Sliced red bell pepper
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1-2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- Place 2 cups of salad greens into a large bowl.
- Top the salad greens with the chopped pepperoni, green olives, crumbled feta, cucumber, tomatoes and red bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, add the white wine vinegar, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Whisk to combine well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the salad and serve immediately.
Net Carbs: 5 net carbs
Don’t miss these other best keto recipes:
- Keto Butter Cookies – These are perfect in all situations.
- Keto Pumpkin Pie – A keto-friendly dessert you can enjoy year-round!
- Keto Double Fudge Chocolate Brownies – Rich, gooey, and delicious! The perfect solution to your chocolate craving.
- Keto Peanut Butter Mousse – ready in just 5 minutes and is guaranteed to satiate your sweet tooth.