Buffalo Chicken Dip is a mouthwatering, addictive dip that’s perfect for parties, tailgating, game days and any other gatherings. Even better, traditional Buffalo Chicken Dip is naturally low carb and keto!
Buffalo Chicken Dip has become a staple of game days and parties, turning a classic but messy food (buffalo wings) into a delicious dip no one will be able to stop eating.
Since buffalo chicken dip is naturally low carb, this Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is really just my favorite version of this dip. The only thing you need to be cautious about is to ensure that whatever buffalo sauce you use is low carb. Most are but you’ll just want to give your favorite brand a quick glance before adding it to the recipe.
I like things SPICY so I kicked things up a notch beyond just adding the buffalo sauce in this keto buffalo chicken dip recipe. I added in jalapeños and paprika for an extra kick. If you’re opposed to spice, no worries, just leave them out. You’ll still be left with an addictive keto party dip.
I typically use rotisserie chicken but you can also used canned chicken or cook and shred chicken breasts. I find since rotisserie chicken is pre-cooked it makes my life easier and I also love that it’s juicy and not dried out.
This Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is beyond easy to make. It’s a great one to throw in the crockpot in the morning and turn on just before the party starts or toss together right as you run out the door to game day.
How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 2: Combine shredded rotisserie chicken and softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl
Step 3: Add in shredded cheese, seasonings and jalapeño, mixing well
Step 4: Stir in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing, combining all ingredients well
Step 5: Transfer keto buffalo chicken mixture into a well greased baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
Step 6: Serve with carrots and celery
What variations can I make to this Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe?
As I mentioned above, I added some extra kick to this keto dip recipe on purpose. If you prefer a little less spice, just omit the jalapeño and paprika. If you’d prefer more spice, add more.
What should I serve this keto party dip with?
I typically serve Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip with celery and carrots, though you can also serve with keto bread or other keto-approved dippers.
How long does Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip store?
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip can be refrigerated and then reheated to serve again, either in the oven or microwave. It will be best when eaten within 72 hours.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
This Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is beyond easy to make. It's a great one to throw in the crockpot in the morning and turn on just before the party starts or toss together right as you run out the door to game day.
- 16 oz. Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ½ c. Mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
- ½ c. Low carb keto-friendly wing sauce
- ¼ c. Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place 16 ounces of shredded rotisserie chicken into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
- Sprinkle in ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in 1 jalapeno pepper that has been finely chopped.
- Stir in ½ cup of keto-friendly wing sauce and ¼ cup of ranch dressing.
- Mix all of the ingredients together well, and then transfer them into a well greased baking dish.
- Bake the buffalo chicken dip for 20-25 minutes until the top has browned slightly and it is bubbly.
- Serve with veggie slices, parmesan crisps or your other keto-friendly snacks.
Amount Per Serving Calories 339Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 110mgSodium 613mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 19g
I have some of the most amazing keto dinner ideas for you and can’t wait to share. You are probably going to be drooling after looking at them:
- Keto BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders – Plump, juicy chicken wrapped with bacon is one of the best meals ever! My biggest problem is not eating too many because they are so good.
- Keto Egg Foo Young – You’ll be smacking your lips and going back for seconds when you taste how insanely good this foo young is!
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza – I am not sure that there could ever be anything better than this keto chicken alfredo pizza. It’s one you won’t forget because it’s finger-licking good.
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Soup – There is nothing more filling and flavorful than a hot bowl of soup. Perfect for an easy lunch or dinner option too.